Hi...For this year at least, wouldn't it be simpler just to keep the
discussion on CASLL since we know that all CASLL members will be receiving
email?
I'm alos concerned about those Inkshedders who aren't on CASLL--let alone
have Web access--I think  we agreed that no decision about who is on the
final Canadian Caucus panel should be made till _Inkshed_ newsletter folks
have a chance to submit to Roger.  (While Roger has to submit some names by
the 19th of APril--and the newsletter won't be out by then, he can decide to
add on names later--which is what happened this year...)

If russ's proposal doesn't work (see below)--then we'll have two discussions
going on--one on CASLL, and one on HyperNews.  And with all due respect,
don't we want the CAnadian caucus panel to come from us, not from the pool of
all CCCer folks who will be comunicating via HyperNews? (Or have I
misunderstood how the CCCC97 discussion is going to be carried on via
HyperNews?)

mary-louise

p.s. truly enjoyed the 3 CCC's this year--must have been all the good
discussions over food and drink!