Thanks, Marcy, for posting the info about linking up with other people.
Is there any way to get to the discussion forum without having a WWW browser?

> on time . . . )  If you've got an idea for a proposal but you want to
> hook up with other like-minded people, the CCCC web pages can help.
> We're putting in a link to a discussion forum where people can post the
> ideas that they have, and find interested people to work with them.  That
> link will be off the CCCC 96 web page, which is at:
>
>         http://www.missouri.edu/~cccc96

I guess the link could best be made to the Mary-Louise's site at York U.
where the current issue of the newsletter is stored. But I don't want to
volunteer somebody else for what might turn into a lot of work.