On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, Russ Hunt wrote:

> 2. I've found out since my last message that it _is_ possible to
> subscribe CASLL directly to a defined part of the discussion on the
> Cs "planning for '97" discussion.  What I think I'm going to do, at
> least temporarily until we see how it works, is to start a strand
> there that essentially runs parallel to the CASLL discussion of the
> Canadian Caucus session for next year (by posting some of the stuff
> that's already been said).  What that will mean is that if anyone
> _not_ a subscriber to CASLL but who is interested in helping plan
> the session finds it on the Cs site, we'll know about it.

        Russ, rather than conducting the discussion on the C's pages (which
some people seem to think may not be such a hot idea), why not just
post a link on the C's pages to a HyperNews site elsewhere?  You could
start one at St. Thomas, or I could start one here (if you want to avoid
the membership hassle).  Just say the word if you want me to do that . . .

Marcy

Marcy Bauman
Writing Program
University of Michigan-Dearborn