Marcy's right; these are two separate issues.

1.  We've _got_ an Inkshed website, set up by Mary-Louise: seems to
me simply to put a link to it on the Cs site would accomplish what
we want. (Especially if we're going to put links on the Inkshed site
to the home pages of any Inkshedders who have them and want to be on,
and to the CASLL list sub address).

2. I've found out since my last message that it _is_ possible to
subscribe CASLL directly to a defined part of the discussion on the
Cs "planning for '97" discussion.  What I think I'm going to do, at
least temporarily until we see how it works, is to start a strand
there that essentially runs parallel to the CASLL discussion of the
Canadian Caucus session for next year (by posting some of the stuff
that's already been said).  What that will mean is that if anyone
_not_ a subscriber to CASLL but who is interested in helping plan
the session finds it on the Cs site, we'll know about it.  It'll also
mean that at least the part of the discussion that's on the Cs site
will be conducted as a HyperNews discussion, and everything I've
seen about the program in the last few weeks convinces me that it's a
_much_ more effective way to conduct a discusison than email lists or
bulletin boards.  If you can possibly fire up a web browser (even
lynx will do, if you're on a unix machine), check it out.  You can
get there from

http://www.missouri.edu/~cccc96/

(Mary-Louise, I can't find the Inkshed site's URL at the moment: want
to remind us?

                                   -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 363-3891
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~