Good bye CCCC/96, hello CCCC/97.

Proposals are due April 19 for the Phoenix gig next March. Phoenix, seems
to me, would be a good place to be in March. (Milwaukee was terrific, but
those first two days were a tad on the nippy side!)

It's usually helpful to construct our own panels/roundtables/forums, and
to facilitate the process, CCCC Online now includes a HyperNews forum
where folks can post ideas and see who else is working on similar stuff.
The Proposal Exchange forum will, we hope, help people get together who
can put together presentations that will complement each other.

So if you have an idea & want to find others to go in on a proposal,
check out

  http://www.umd.umich.edu/HyperNews/get/cccc97/proplink.html

--Eric Crump
  & the CCCC Online Web Team
  Marcy Bauman, Collin Brooke, Derrick Kyle, & Bryan Roesslet