Roger, I need advice.  I want to present something on disciplinary writing
(and critical stances towards -- something I can articulate in a few
lines, which is all they give, if you want).  BUT -- I'm not sure I should
do so if we can really only submit once.
        Now, I notice that the form says that CAUCUSES are not included in
this ruling -- so are counting for a caucus for this purpose.
        If we are, can I be listed theoretically (in your mind and mine)
but not in the submission -- where you could just send three names,
        becaue I think that I will have to put my name forward as part of
a panel that presents results from our SSHRC proposal because that is, in
effect, an expectation on SSHRC's part. (On the other hand, since we are
limited for spaces on our SSHRC  panel, and I was planning to co-present
with Pete Medway, I suppose that I could just put his name forward there
-- if you think you would like my name to go forward with you folks.)
        In other words, I am leaving it to you to decide.
        Aviva