On Apr 16, 10:32am, Anthony Pare wrote:
> Subject: CCCC Program
> Before my righteous Canadian anger wears off (and being a good Canadian,
> I am slow to anger and quick to forgive)(well, sometimes), I would like
> to follow up this policy of not mailing CCCC programs to Canadians. Is
> the CASLL silence on this issue a sign of end-of-term chaos, or does no
> one else care much?

please Anthony, i am silent about this issue *only* because, i 1) am in chaos
(I'd like to take a picture of my office, scan it in and put in on the
Inkshed Web site--I'm sure i'd win the  "most out of control office"
contest), and 2) i don't know how to "direct my anger" -- would a letter from
the Board of CASLL (which could be drafted at Inkshed 13 -- unless someone
has time before then)--to the appropriate bureaucracy at CCC be the answer?
 m-l