Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:15:16 -0400
From: Fanderclai Tari <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list RHETNT-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tuesday Cafe for 4/16/96

Well, after almost three years it was bound to happen sometime: neither
Greg nor I can be at the Tuesday Cafe tomorrow night!  So, here's the deal:
folks are welcome to show up and have a 'Bring Your Own Topic' session. In
fact, if anyone has a topic you're anxious to have discussed and you want
to make sure people show up, feel free to post an announcement declaring
yourself the Tuesday Cafe leader for this week (we usually post to Rhetnet,
ACW, and MBU). If more than one person tries to do this, those who show up
can decide which topic to do this week and we'll use the rest of the topics
for future discussions.

If you want there to be a log of whatever you decide to discuss, just have
someone volunteer to log, make sure all participants know you're logging,
and, after the session, mail the log to [log in to unmask]
for the Netoric web site.

Tuesday Cafe starting time is 8:00 EDT. The Tuesday Cafe is on
MediaMOO--telnet purple-crayon.media.mit.edu 8888; do 'connect guest' if
you don't have a MediaMOO character; then do '@go Tuesday' to get to the
cafe.  If you need some help with MOOing or some more information about
Netoric, Netoric's Information and MOOhelpsheet is on our web page at
http://www.cs.bsu.edu/homepages/siering/netoric.html.

Greg and I are sorry to both be trapped in real life on the same Tuesday;
unfortunately, although Greg knew about his conflict well in advance, I
just discovered mine, and thus I didn't have time to make a better
contingency plan than the one I offered above.  But we're pretty sure y'all
will find something good to talk about, and we'll be back next week.

Tari
For the Netoric Project

                *  *  *  N E T O R I C  *  *  *
     Tuesday Cafe -- Electronic Conferences -- CMC Workshops
| Tari Lin Fanderclai             |  Greg Siering               |
| Boston, MA                      |  Ball State University      |
| [log in to unmask]               |  [log in to unmask]  |