Yes, Roberta, but . . .

>     Anthony--I forgot to mention one more way in which we require
> your leadership. Those of us who were at 4C's Milwaukee have
> unanimously elected you to the position of Treasurer-in-Charge-of-
> Paying-in-Restaurants. (Qualifications:  speed, efficiency, slick
> manner with waitresses)

. . . it still _did_ take us 45 minutes to come up with a way to pay
the bill at that place on Water Street . . . maybe we need to hire a
professional.

                                   -- Russ

                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_   Department of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 363-3891
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
       ~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/hunt/hunt.htm ~~~~~~~~