> Hi Rick!
> Good to hear from you. You wrote:
> >Just to let you know I haven't forgotten.  I plan to put to videos
> >and some overheads into Expressmail to you by Monday.
> Thanks for your incredibly kind offer. Can't wait. Just the video will
> Patrick

Sorry Patrick.  I use this incredibly archaic server (if that's the right
term, probably not), which doesn't always make clear to my foolish mind
when a message has come via CASLL, when direct from the sender.  So
sometimes I "reply" to CASLL when I mean to reply to the sender.

That, of course, puts aside such issues as whether I am kind,
guilt-ridden, have a strong sense of responsibility, don't know when to
shut up, or . . .

BUT for anyone who has read thus far, I should elucidate that the SFU
Writing Centre, under the illustrious leadership of Janet Giltrow, with
the vido wizzardry of Sandra Dueck, and the collaborative participation
of other members whose acting talent had previously been hidden under
various academic bushels, has indeed produced a video, which will be
shown outside British Columbia for the first time an INKSHED.