I'm definitely sure that I'm replying to CASLL -- but if this thread
isn't of general interest, I'll gladly switch to talking to Janet
Giltrow privately.

I'm running the Writing Centre at Memorial University of Newfoundland,
and I'm interested in the video that SFU's Writing Centre has just
produced, because we're in the midst of making one, too.

So, I'm wondering what your video is like. Is it promotional or meant to
teach something about writing, or...? How long does it run? Is it "live
action" or "talking heads" or voice over, or all three? Did you stage
and script it or wing it? We have to make some decisions before we start
editing and splicing what we've got. We could, at this point, shoot some
more scenes and expand both the length and the purpose of our video, so
I'm interested in what decisions someone else made about this process.

Cheers,

Jacqueline Howse