---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:00:20 +0200
From: Teatrul M.Eminescu <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: suggestion for colaboration

                 Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

The company of the "Transnational Correspondent" are happy to introduce
themselves to you and propose colaboration in the field of international
cultural exchange.

The " Transnational Correspondent" Agency is situated  in National
Theatre "M. Eminescu" in the central part of Kishinev city - the capital
of the Republic of Moldova, one of the former Soviet republics. Agency
have at one's disposal possibilities to organize relation with diverse
creative and musical collectives of Moldova.  Such groups, as "Studio de
Opera", National Theatre, Opera Theatre, National Cameral Orchestra,
National Simphonic Orchestra, Philarmony and other conquered spectatores
European countries with their performences, organized with assistance of
our Agency.A classic and modern autor's works are includes in repertoire
collectives, colaborating with our company. Among the performers are
professors and teachers of Higher Musical Institutions of Moldova,
Ukraine, Russia,  Romania. The beautifull voices of our opera singers
remain in memory of grateful audience for long time.

       Our Agency is interested in establising relations with theatres,
orchestras and other organizations with intention to participate in
various theatre and musical festivales, to arrange performances our
collectives in other countries and foreign in Moldova.

       If You can halp in interesting us questions, we will be very
glad to contact with You in nearest time.
       We would very  much appreciate any proposals from you with
respect to a posseble future  colaboration.

       Thank you in advance and, please, accept the ensurance of our
high consideration.

                Respectfully,

                Baltaga Vladimir

                Menager-Impressario

Our coordinates:

79, Stefan cel Mare str. Kishinev, Republic of Moldova, 277012.

Phone: +3732 22-13-15, 25-02-84, fax 22-13-15,

E-mail: [log in to unmask]