I want to thank all of you who wrote and gave me such good advice.  Now our
family has hope that more can be done for my mom in law's PD.  I have the
names and descriptions of several diseases that act like PD,  I have the
names of several good neurologist in the KC, MO area and I feel like I am
half way informed about PD.  I could not have done it without all of you.

My mother in law and I will take the first step Tues. the 2nd by visiting
her HMO family doctor, he is the one who put her on sinemet.  We will see
how it goes from there.

Thank you all again.  Sometimes it is hard to find a little hope.

Sheila Bonner