Mike--re: help foryour grandmother--since I don't know where she lives
it's hard to be specific, but there ARE resources in most communities.CHECK WIT
H ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING that may exist where she is--
       Council on Aging, County HUman Services Dept., Senior Center,
       Family Service agency , Information & Referral Agency
If you look in phone book yellow pages under "social agencies" you will
find  helpful listings. We are--thank God--getting more resources to help
folks in their own homes, but not all are available in every community.
Good luck in your search--she's lucky to  have you on her side!
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter,76/6+ Oxford,OH
(A reminder to all of us--please do indicate where you live , as it's a
help in answering questions/making connections :-)  )