---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 16:46:51 +0000
From: Jeremy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UK television series looking for positive .net stories

Dear Barbara Patterson,

I hope you don't mind my approaching you.

I'm making a TV series for UK ITV about the Internet. I want to include
in the series interviews with people who have recieved emotional support
or advice from "cyberspace". I wonder if your Parkinson's list can help.

If you are willing to help me, perhaps you could mention to your
subscribers that the show has a website:

http://www.meridian.tv.co.uk/cyber/index.html

and an email address: [log in to unmask]

and that we'll be filming in London in June. If anyone does want to
write to me, they should explain briefly how the net has helped them. I
will reply to all messages unless they are clearly marked "no reply
necessary".

Thanks in advance

Jeremy Smith
Researcher