>Hi there,
>
>My mother's doctor has suggested she add Prozac to her medications for PD.
>I was wondering if any one else has any experience with Prozac and PD.
>
>Thanks
>No; there is no evidence of  specific, positive interactions between prozac
and anit PD drugs such as sinemet.If you are depressed  because you hav PD
concentrate on working to accept that but do whatever brings about a
betterment in PD. I believe that may alleviate the depression without having
to take still another drug that may lead to complications.
      You musr make the effort to think and act positively.
        Steven Mayer;  [log in to unmask] Good luck; hard work

Steven E. Mayer, Ph.D.