Your postscript  regarding your doctor' suggestion to use prozac with your
mother's PD drugs makes me wince. Prozac is a wildly (yes:"wildly"),used
agent with less toxic effects than the oldere MAO inhbitors and tricyclic
antidepressants. Do you have a clinically significant depression. If
not,don't mix drugs that might have undesirable interactions. ANSWER from
Steven.
>QUESTION:
>My mother's doctor has suggested she add Prozac to her medications for PD.
>I was wondering if any one else has any experience with Prozac and PD.
>
>Thanks

Steven E. Mayer, Ph.D.