>From: Bonne Klompstra <[log in to unmask]>

>>Subject: P.D. Look alike
>>
>>>Date: Tue, 02 Apr 1996 18:07:19 -0500
>>>To: [log in to unmask]
>>>From: Bonne Klompstra <[log in to unmask]>
>>>Subject: P.D. Look alike
>>>
>>>Hi
>>>I'm male 49 diagnosed with with P.D. approx. 2yrs. but the last 2 visits
to the neuro he's thinking M.S.A. Symptons are poor gait poor speech tired
legs slowness of movement fatique etc. little tremor. Medication sinemet cr
200/50 4xday with little effect .Tried permax but made things worse.Know
little about M.S.A. is there any med. or relief for it.
>>>Thanks Bonne Klompstra Sombra Ontario Canada

Bonne Klompstra         I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than
Sombra, Ontario         a prefrontal labotomy.   --Tom waits