There isn't much! The name comes from 3 parts of the brain affected. OPCA
appears in my 4 Apr post as one of the rare MSA conditions. The best info
in my little library is in:
Stacy M, Jankovic J: Neurologic Clinics 1992;10:441-459, Differential
Diagnosis Of Parkinson's Disease And The Parkinsonism Plus Syndromes:
I got a reprint by writing to Dr. Jankovic at Baylor College of Medicine,
Houston, TX. There are about 2 pages on OPCA but the jargon may look like
gibberish to beginners. Anyway it's only about diagnosis, not treatment.
OPCA gets brief mention in Neurology Secrets, by L. A. Rolak MD- a newer
source whose general coverage makes it a not very good bargain for OPCA.
Briefly, OPCA is one of the Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) family;
dopaminergic drugs are the mainstay of treatment, but don't help much.
Good luck, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks CA 91403