Re: Home Health Services--these vary according to the state, county, etc where
you live. Some are private for-profit agencies (e.g. "Nurses Calling") and
some are run by social agencies. There are of course the "visiting nurses"
for certain kinds of care.  I would suggest that anyone interested check local
phone book under"social agencies" etc. in yellow pages. Then check with a
local senior center, council on aging, etc.  Many cities have an "information
and referral" service. A Family Service agency is always a good resource--if
they can't help, they will know who can! (Pardon the plug for my old agency!)
In other words, there are channels almost everywhere, including private individ
uals who do home care,and may or may not be "certified"by anyone-get references
Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 76 /6+  Oxford,OH