-- [ From: Virginia Christiansen * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

With reference to many comments re typing or format.   If someone types
in capital letters because it is easier for them there is a solution if
you have Microsoft Word or Word Perfect and, I believe, a few other
word processing systems, should you find the capitals hard to read..  I
convert the text to a Microsoft Word document.  If you have that
ability, here is the Help text from Microsoft Word:

Hightlight the case by using control, number pad 5, to cover the whole
document.

Changing text case

You can quickly change the case of your text without retyping, making
text all lowercase, all uppercase, or with only the first letter of
each word capitalized in your selection.

To change text case

1       Select the text for which you want to change the case.

2       Press SHIFT+F3 until the text has the case you want.

        As you press SHIFT+F3, the words in the selected text will appear in
the following three ways:

        All lowercase letters
        All uppercase letters
        The first letter of each word capitalized

Shortcut

        To change text to all capital letters.

1       Select the text.

2       Press CTRL+A.

In WordPerfect highlight the block, use shift F3 and choose the number
to either capitalize or lowercase the block.

Also, in MSWord, if you have trouble with the size of the type, use the
zoom feature.   Go into View, altV, and go down to zoom.  You can pick
how much you want the type to be enlarged on screen.  I recently had a
cataract removed, but before that I really needed this to help me read
the text.

Virginia Christiansen