      Hello Everybody:

   It looks as if I really goofed on the use of terms.  Diphasic Dyskinesias
is a Bad-Ok-Bad response according to some, not the other way around.  So
the coming down through the clouds may not be the called the Diphasic stage,
but it happens.  The "Algorithm for Managing Parkinson's Disease Part 3,
Page 6, about third paragraph describes this coming through the clouds but
it calls it the diphasic phase. In other parts it doesn't.

   A rose by any other name is still a rose and my wife gets this OK-Bad-OK
gut wrenching dyskinesia as she winds down at the end of the day.  The rest
of the day is relatively good.

   So I am still looking for an answer that will help me beat it.

   Sorry if I confused some.

   Robert Naylor  CG for Olive (73 PD 19 yrs)  ([log in to unmask])