---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 1996 15:38:27 -0800
From: James W. (Woody) Burkey <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: New to the list

I am new to the list. I was diagnosed with PD about 2 1/2 years ago. I am a
46 year old truck driver in Cincinnati. My current symptons are a slight
limp, and the loss of fine motor skills with my right hand. I miss being able
to write things down quickly. Involuntary movements (Shakes) are also
beginning on my right side.   All small potatoes compared with some things
that others are dealimg with.

My current meds are (Daily) Sinemet 25/100 X 4, Amantadine 100mg X 2, and
Eldepryl 5mg X 2.

I'll mostly be "lunking" around trying to learn what I can about PD and how
it affects us. I also need to be brought up to date on the various treatments
being used, and try to figure out where my case fits in.

It is nice to meet all of you.

J. W. (Woody) Burkey