I have to take 10 Sinemet 25/as liquid diluted into 1000ml/cc of OJ and could
not find a convenient bottle.  Either they were too big or too small.
  1000ml/cc = 1L but when u find and fill a 1L bottle there is no shaking
room.

After searching throughout a megasupermarket for a convenient bottle, we
found the only bottle that fit our needs.   It is the  34oz/1.06L  bottle of
SCOPE.    It has a large neck opening which makes it is easy to open and
fill. The cover is even large enough to pour into and drink from.  It is a
safety cap with a lock so it wont accidentally spill.

It is a heavy plastic so it wond wear out in a week or two.

I hope this note is of help to someone.

Happy Passover/Easter to all who observe.

Joyce