David Langridge wrote:

> I am rather surprised that there seems to be little interest coming
> from the UK in Internet usage by Parkinson disease sufferers or their
> carers.Any observations on this topic would be welcomed particularly from UK
> residents.

David
We are a shy lot aren't we :-)
I also think the list is excellent; it is the only list I quote if people want
help/information. I've contributed periodically but I know I have scanned/read
many thousands of thoughts, emotions and advice over the past year or so; just
lurking is fine but I always feel better when I can contribute.
Best wishes to the UK [via Toronto :-)) ]
Bob Hills
Leeds, England

"Ultimately more complex than any machine ever invented, the brain is the
essence of what makes us human. Its blood vessels nourish three pounds of
delicate tissue. Its billions of cells mysteriously regulate the body, learn
from a lifetime of experiences, and summon the memories and thoughts unique to
all of us,"
Joel Swerdlow, National Geographic, June 1995.