>After searching throughout a megasupermarket for a convenient bottle, we
>found the only bottle that fit our needs.   It is the  34oz/1.06L  bottle of
>SCOPE.    It has a large neck opening which makes it is easy to open and
>fill. The cover is even large enough to pour into and drink from.  It is a
>safety cap with a lock so it wont accidentally spill.

We use one quart/1,000 ml plastic bottles, red cap with pull-up spout that
can be purchased at walmart or other similar stores in kitchen storage
container sections. For mixing I find it better to put the liquid and pills
in a blender.  We also use powdered ascorbic acid (vitamin c)  in  1/2
teaspoon per l000 ml instead of orange juice. Because the container is marked
 in 100 ml gradations it s easier to adjust amounts up or down, matching one
25/100 sinemet to each 100 ml.
rcour @aol.com