        Ours came from the hospital pharmacy. Perhaps your local pharmacist
has a suitable one.
        Now you have to hear the rest. They started concocting liquid
Sinemet for Gordon when captured in the hospital two summers ago--an accident.
        The Pharmacist actually came up to see what was going on.
        When I was reading the bills(She really likes to torture herself),
there was an item for $630.00. 10 days times $63.00. However, I took home
the last bottle. If I had only known
I could have provided nine of you...Not too many people own a bottle that
valuable..