At 01:01 AM 4/6/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Is the there any one out here who has experienced the combination of Sinemet
>and propranolol (Inderal); can you describe the effect on dyskenesia. Thanks.
        The first neurologist,supposedly, Gordon saw put him on Inderal. he
was violently allergic to it. A few years later, Mom's(his) doctor, changed
a long-standing prescription to one with Inderal. She called us in Montana
that she was dying. 20 hours later we arrived in San Jose. Gordon lookat her
prescriptions and  cured her. Her Doctor had never heard of anyone with such
side-effects. At timehe was still guiding fishing trips and some of his
Doctor clients remarked they never prescribed it, one said for migraine
headahes when all else had failed. Both reasearch In Sweden and America had
the same results--10% of the people had violent reactions and for us it was
terrible..>