This is a long post but if you want to stick with it here goes.
I've been here since late July of 95 but never sent an intro or much
information.  I'm 66 w/ PD since >< '84.
Meds are:
Daily-- 1 Sinemet 25/100, 2 1/2 Sinemet CR 50/200,
        2 Amantadine 100 mg.
Every other day-- 1 Eldepryl 5 mg
Also daily-the following vitamin/mineral supplements--
A                10833 IU            Manganese        12 mg
Beta-carotene     1250 IU            Potassium        28 mg
B-1Thiamin          58 mg            PABA             54 mg
B-2Riboflavin       54 mg            B-3 Niacin       66 mg
B-6                 58 mg            Biotin          475 mcg
B-12              2058 mcg           Folic Acid      467 mcg
C                 3600 mg            Iron              0 mg
D                  408 IU            Pantothenic Acid 92 mg
E                  863 IU            Iodine           17 mcg
Chromium           117 mcg           Selenium        167 mcg
Choline             63 mg            Silica         2000 mcg
Calcium           2442 mg            Garlic          300 mg
Magnesium         1042 mg            Copper            4 mcg
Zinc                52 mg            Boron          0.13 mg
Inositol            58 mg            Flavinoids     1408 mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine  750 mg            Ginkgo Biloba    80 mg

We space the meds to fit our activities for the day which usually gives me
10-11 "on" hours that kind of run together.  The "off" times are at the end
of the day, TV time and sleep.  I'm about 95% normal when "on" (wife doubts
if I was ever "normal").  Off duty I have just enough Moxie (ask your Dad) to
walk/shuffle, turn over in bed & handle the sheets.  All in slo-motion, as
you know.
I seem to be on a plateau for the last 10-12 months, not gaining or losing
ground, but very slowly losing weight in spite of a voracious appetite.
To my knowledge, there is no diabetes in my history.
While "off"& watching TV, I used to get restless or nervous legs that would
last about an hour  Standing or walking usually relieved them.  That problem
has all but ceased since I started on the Gingko Biloba,...coincidence?, who
knows.  (Sorry I can't be more accurate,--I have an Arts, not science,
background.)
We believe that alternative medicine can help along with vita/mineral
supplements, the more natural, the better.
This group has been very informative, hope to stick around for a long time.
 Regards,  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
!b.Q@}6s\\\\\\\\"        @0Pps-j\\9\"   @0Ppp"   @0Ppj"_a|      _\\\"    @0Pppsj