I think you are onto something here. FYI, the scientific community also
seems aware of the correlation between diabetes and PD, but I haven't
seen any suggestion of a cause/effect relation as yet. As for restoring
host production of dopamine, the genetic engineers are working on it, but
success looks a long way off. I think first they will have to find out
how to make the SN cells stop dying.

Cheers, Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road