Joe and all,

Thank you for sharing all the current science reviews.

I have noticed that when the end of a 3 hour Sinemet cycle is up, my mother
comments she needs more medicine.  She is becoming stiff but still can move.
 However she feels uncomfortable inside.  Then when she gets the medicine,
she sometimes complains of headache and feeling woozey and "terrible" for 45
minutes or so.  She often lays down and falls asleep 10-15 minutes.  Is that
the addictive nature of the dopamine making her feel like she needs medicine?
 Do others of you experience that problem after you take Sinemet?  She takes
25/100 Sinemt with .25 Permax at one time. I feel so helpless and hate to see
her suffer.

Pam Dalby ([log in to unmask])daughter of Ardith 74/+9