Just a note from another new lurker:
        Prompted by the question about Barleygreen, I wonder whether
anyone has heard anything about effects, good or ill, of Super Blue-Green
Algae on Parkinsons.  It has a good deal of vitamin B12.  It is a natural
product, freeze-dried; it can be mixed with a fruit smoothie.  I have
been using it myself (47, no illness) for about 8 months and am wondering
if my mother (age 74, 12 yrs) might benefit from the energy boost, and
specifically if all that B12 will help her neurological dis-ease.
        Super BGA comes right off a lake in Utah.  As a plant it is
similar, I understand, to seaweed.
        Best wishes,

Robin Meader