Please remove my name from the listserve, at least for the time being.
The wife of the fellow that I was connected for has suffered a bad
stroke at the young age of 64 and can't help him with any of this.  I
was really hoping to get them interested in computers and the wonderful
resources your listserve offers, but that is not to be at this time.  If
she is able to absorb any of this, I'll reconnect, but for now, she
needs to learn to speak again, and eat with her left hand, etc.

Until then, I will relieve my incoming mail of the excess usage.

I wish you all the best of everything with your quest to cope with PD.

God Bless all of you!

Roxie