        Do you have access to Home Health Services? This agency, which is
covered by Medicare, was created to help keep people intheir homes.
        They seem to be everywhee. One of the nurses told me she visted
"littleoldladies" every day. A friend, who actually works for a 90 year old
lady, has them do her oxygen. We utilized everything two years ago, the bath
lady, the social service lady--who listened to me worry-- the nurses. I even
called one day and she came early and "intervened"--paged the Doctor. They
have liss of responsible people you can employ.
        Anyway, this was after a dreadful accident and before Parkinson
surgery- awonderful service.  TheaSeese--CG for Gordon