gordon has had two thalatomies, 3 months apart. The first, for his right
side, is a modern medical miracle, tremors all gone. the left is better. His
meds work better, hot flashes gone(that's suppose to be unusual0, some
speech slurring, after second. When we found him in the ICU, feeding himself
lunch, I said, "Well, dear how was it?"
        Absolutely fascinating, he said. That's Gordon.!
        After we found Oregon Medical School and Dr. Burchiel, he did not
hesitate.
        If you can locate OHSU's Home Page, eeicted by the resident, Dr.
Jacques Favre, there is a lot of interesting material.
        www.aracnet.com/~favre/jac

They will re-do the left side May 8th,.Please feel confident, the results
are wonderful. Gordon actually went flyu-fishing the close of last season--I