 Alan B. wrote about liquid containers:
     4 - Probably the best container is one supplied by KM Industries.  KM is
     a liquid vitamin supplement.  You might be able to find them in the
     business section of your White Pages.  The plastic container contains a
     small measured area that is filled by squeezing the bottle.  There are
     two sizes, a metric and an English version.  The metric version is really
     too small.  The largest measured amount is 15 ml.  The English version's
     largest measured amount is 1 oz.  This is equivalent to 30 ml.  The
     English version holds 8 oz reserve.

I've seen similar self-dispensing liquid bottles used for one of those fluoride
rinses that's available in drug stored by the toothcare products.  I can't
remember the specific brand, nor the amount the bottle dispensed, but it was
very nice: all you needed to do was sqeeze the bottle to fill a little cup
attached to the top.  It was set up so it wouldn't overfill.  Then you just
drank the dose out of the attached cup.  The bottle was so constructed that you
could up-end the thing to drain/drink from the cup, and none would spill from
the bottle.

-- garyZ