Dear fellows,

Can anyone tell me what popular drugs are and how much those dosages shall be
for PDers?  I have been on the list for a quite while.  It is a great forum.

My mom suffers a sever PD.  She has to have someone beside her all the time for
her daily activities such as eating.  She couldn't hold anything even a phone
handler.   She is in China.  Currently, there isn't many drugs available there
for PDers.  I want to buy drugs here and let my mom try them for a period.  Can
any one advise me on commonly applicable grugs and dosages? ...

Appreciate very much for your much needed help.

alex