Is your Dad a Veteran? I have read you can get prescriptions through this
agency, but never checked it out.Your prices are what we paid befpre Gordon
became 65. Our PERS-Oregon pays half up to $50.00, yet two years ago it was
only $15. Between a neighbor, who pays$3.00(retired Steelworker),man at
Pharmacypaying 5.00(Southern Pacific employee) and dear friend, retired
collge level teacher-male-who pays $5.00, the National Health delivery
service hees assistance.