Hello All,

I've been lurking on the list for quite awhile and have learned quite =
allot.  I would like to thank you all for participating and sharing =
experiences and knowledge.  My father is considering having a PVP at =
Loma Linda and I wonder if anyone on the list who has either been a =
patient at Loma Linda, or is affiliated with the Loma Linda staff, would =
like to comment on some of the negative posts that have been made to the =
list recently.  I would really like to hear from some of the staff about =
these accusations.

Thanks,

Lew Coggins
"Nerka" on the Undernet