Many of you who have responded to my research tell me that your parent or
sibling is "borderline diabetic."

Some say that your sister, mother, brother, etc. has to "watch her/his
sugar."

This suggests to me that we should look for blood sugar abnormalities of
various degrees, from full-blown diabetes to less severe blood glucose
abnormalities, in our families.

Since I  read that 60% of us PWP's (people with Parkinson's)
have abnormal glucose tolerance, I've been tring to find the scientific
reference to that 60% figure.  Anyone know the journal reference?

ALSO, continue to E-mail me with stories of your relatives  with sugar or
diabetic conditions.

FINALLY, has anyone noticed that SInemet seems to go into their systems
faster with O.J. or butterscotches or Coke or whatever is on hand that is
sweet?  That's true for me.

Ivan Suzman (SashaSherm@ aol.com)