I would appreciate more comments from readers who have suggestions.  As I
wrote on April 4th, I saw $3100 go down the drain when I went to Miami to see
Dr. Juan Sanchez-Ramos, the NPF Report editor, who never turned up for my
appointment.

This occurred on May 17, 1994.  A Certified Nurse's Aide was my medical
travelling companion from Maine., and is a witness.

All efforts to get compensated for  my loss have so far failed.
The NPF and Sanchex-Ramos have never  responded to my letters, except to try
 falsely to blame us (the CNA and  me) for not waiting around for three or
more hours, in case the doctor MIGHT show up.!  Noone located him in a
45-minute search, before we all gave up looking.

Senator Cohen wrote two letters to help me, but did not succeed.

Two different lawyers , one in Maine and one in Miami,who wrote letters to
the NPF at no charge to me, tell me that they cannot afford to take the case.
 Meanwhile, I live on Social Security Disability, and the $3100 loss is a
huge burden to me.

ANYONE with ideas or influence, please contact me.  THANKS.
I have never been so badly mistreated by a doctor or medical organization in
my life.  I am very, very angry!

Ivan Suzman  ([log in to unmask])