From:   Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf of Brenda
Moxley
Sent:   Sunday, April 07, 1996 8:03 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Software for Medical information

Does anyone know where to find a MAC program used to record medical expenses-
doctors & drugs?  I think I saw one listed somewhere--I think it was
either freeware or shareware.  I remember thinking at the time that it
was an item I didn't need.  Well, keeping up is getting more difficult now
and I wish I had the program.

Thanks,

Brenda Moxley
CG for David, 51 diagnosed 10/95