Hi Barbara,

I found your comments on Dr. Iacono and in general having brain surgery,
excellently stated.  You are not going in to have your nails trimed.  So it
is important to have confidence in the neurosurgeon and the team assisting
him.  If you do not have it, get out of there.

Now women always bring up the subject of "looks" when it comes to doctors.
 One of the requirements to get in medical school is you cannot be "ugly".
 How do I know that? I have never seen an "ugly" doctor.  But than I leave
those judgements to my wife.

By the way I wanted to spend more time talking to you at the Ganada Hills
support meeting.  Maybe some other time.  You're a beautiful lady who does a
lot of good for the PD community.  Thanks, keep it up as it is appreciated.

Regards,
Alan Bonander