Alan,

Thanks for the tip on the estrogen study.  My posting was in response to
Marlene Pelton's inquiry.  She's a medical librarian at St. Luke's
Hospital, so she should be able to get info on the NIH study.

Marlene's a member of our local support group, which is becoming less
active, if you get my drift.  You might remember the old Kingston Trio
and their song "The Zombie Jamboree."  Reminds me of our meetings!

Regards

Pat

P.S. Saw Bill H. at our last meeting.  He's been setting up a new
computer system and expected to be online soon, but I haven't heard from him.