Thats (not) funny!!!  Good thing you caught it.

I have to take a weekly CBC (blood test) to get my dosage of Clozoril and
when Chuck was looking over the hospital bills this week, he found over a
five week period they charged 4 different prices.   23, 25, 30, 45, 49.
    Even though I use the SAME perscription paper each week they still
screwed up.   Of course Chuck told them that he would only pay the lowest
price and to sue us if they didnt like it.

Im sure you all have similiar stories.   Just to add a little humor to the
daily list

Joyce