Dear Lisa:

1.  Stage 2.5 is appropriate for a pt. to be considered for the    procedure.

2.   Insurance carriers have been paying for the thalamotomy (sometimes after
much discussion and faxing of reprints).

3.    Please give me your address & I will send you reprints of articles
published by Dr. Kelly.

By the way, the best candidates are pts. whose primary difficulty is tremor
and who are under 70 years of age.

I relayed your message to Dr. Kelly - he says hi. Unfortunately he did not
have enough hours in the day to continue participating in the group, so he
signed me up instead. I have enjoyed reading my mail & have  recommended this
informative list to my patients.

If you have further questions, please feel free to call or e-mail.

Anne