Mad as Hell.  Does anyone remember the movie Network?  The star at one
point urged everyone who was quietly fuming while watching the evening
news to go open their window and yell "I'm mad as Hell and I'm not
going to take it anymore".

Well maybe we need to provoke a little emotion.  I'm going to pick on
the state of Florida.  One might think that Florida with its aging
population would be a hot bed of activity in support of the Udall
Bill.  In fact, Florida has only three of 31 representatives as
cosponsors and neither Senator.

Isn't there anyone in Florida who has Parkinson's?  This is the home
state of congressman Mike Bilirakis chairman of the house subcommittee
where the Udall Bill is languishing.  Why don't the people of Florida
raise a ruckus and insist that there representatives and Senators get
off their duff.  We are less than a month away from PAN's Forumn in
Washington D.C. and i don't believe anyone is signed up from Florida.
If we are going to get increased funding for Parkinson's research we
are going to need the FULL support of large states like Florida.

If this has struck a nerve with anyone in Florida call PAN
(800-850-4726) for information.  I hope there are some people with
Parkinson's in Florida who are mad as Hell with having Parkinson's and
aren't going to take it anymore.
"'96 the Year We Pass the Udall Bill"