I just received a detailed information package from PAN for their May
6-8 Forum.  I haven't heard from many of you with regard to your
desire or/and plans to attend. i hope that those of you who are able
are planning on attending.  Please let me know your status.  Whether
you're going or  not please consider encouraging others to go
particularly if you know someone from the following list of areas
where we have been lacking representation.

All of Flordia  only 3 cosponsors out of 31
North Carolina ZERO cossponsors out of 12
Indiana ZERO cosponsors out of 10
Missouri with 1 of 9
Los Angeles with only 4 of 25 cosponsoring
Chicago with only 2 of 14 cosponsoring
New York with 12 of 20 still 8 not cosponsoring
Dallas  with only 3 of 10 cosponsoring
Detroit with only 2 of 9 cosponsoring

Just writing this list really has me fired up.  I'm cutting this
message short in order to write a more general message to the list.
"'96 the Year We Pass the Udall Bill"