At 06:46  14/04/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi! my name is Jeanne Deuschle and I am writing for my husband Kurt, who=20
>is 73yr. and has had PD for 12 yrs..  Although Kurt has many of the most=20
>common PD symptoms, tremor etc. they are relatively mild when compared to=
=20
>the significant problems he has with autonomic nervous system dysfunction=
=20
>(manifest by orthostatic hypotension and a neurogenic bladder)

JEANNE:
Sounds like your husband has Shy-Dragers Syndrome (aka Multiple System
Atrophy).  The orthostatic hypotension and neurogenic bladder are the two
most prominent symptoms that caused Jack's neurologist to diagnose him.  Let
us know if you would like more info.
Jack and Joan Martin, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada