Hello fellow PDers
I have been on and off this list several times in the last several months
using different internet addresses including my work one.  I have finally
settled on an Internet Service Provider thanks to whoever posted the
information around the first of the year.  (Sorry I can't remember who it
was).
When I was having sleep problems you all were very helpful with suggestions.
I now have another problem to throw before you.
I originally started out taking only Eledepry 2x a day and then Amantadine
was added.  I tried it twice a day, which did not work for me, so I had to
cut back to one a day. With two I was very nervous and anxious.  About three
weeks ago my Doctor started me on Sinnemet 25/100 3x a day.  The first week
I cut the pill in half and only took half a dose.  After that I went on the
full dose.  It made me nauseous, dizzy and I just felt awful.  It didn't
seem when I ate after taking the pill, the results were the same.  I am
getting ready to have my gall bladder removed on the 18th, so Monday I
called my neuro and asked him if I could quit taking the medication at least
until after I have the surgery.  He agreed and then said that maybe I should
try Sinnemet Cr.  The bottom line is that the medicine is supposed to make
me feel better (honeymoon period?) and it was making me feel a lot worse.
Has anybody else out there had the same experience.  If so any suggestions
would be most helpful.
Thanks for all of your help and the insight into this disease.

Dora Walters

PS I have been trying to send this message for several days.  Thank you John
Cottingham if this goes through.